Cancellation conditions according to Art. 1382 Civil Code
According to the Italian Consumer Protection Code, there is no right of withdrawal. However, we grant you the right to withdraw according to following cancellation conditions as defined in art. 1382 (Civil Code):
At least 60 days before the arrival date, the reservation can be cancelled without paying a cancellation fee. Only the deposit will be retained. In case of cancellation by the guest between the 60th day before the agreed day of arrival and the day of arrival itself, the guest is obliged to pay the following cancellation fee:
- Cancellation until 60 days before arrival: 20 % of the full price
- Cancellation until 45 days before arrival: 30 % of the full price
- Cancellation until 22 days before arrival: 50 % of the full price
- Cancellation until 15 days before arrival: 75 % of the full price
- Cancellation until 7 days before arrival or respectively no-show: 80 % of the full price
In case of “no show” or early departure, the guest is required to fully pay for the entire booking period.
Please inform us in advance if you are unable to take your holiday.
Mandatory information according to the EU Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council. Platform for online dispute resolution for consumer disputes (ODR) to the European Commission: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/